gAcess Truck Refrigration
The main features & advantages of Insulated Cabins can be listed as follows:
- Modern Construction Technology
- Rigid Polyurethane panels of high Density used in Ceiling, Walls and floors with internally reinforced for better durability.
- Custom Made Sizes and Specifcaton. The insulated cabins are custom built based on the requirement
of the customers.
- Its “Light Weight” body enables achieving high-vehicle efciency related to diesel consumpton, tyre-
life and overall vehicle maintenance.
- The doors are made with High quality imported Door Accessories to ensure 270 Deg opening.
- The Insulated Cabins are best suited for transportaton of Food products, Medical needs & General
- The insulated cabins are fre retardant as per ASTM E84 & Classified as B2.
- Considering tough Indian roads, insulated cabins are reinforced internally and are made with No joints
/ Less joints for strong body and also designed for easy replacement of any damaged parts.
- Corners are protected with specially designed Aluminium Anodized Extruded profle for Strong and
aesthetically pleasant design.
gAcess is now equipped to give a complete Insulated Cabins solution for different applicatons and as always,Pioneer will be
committed to the highest standards of Quility
APPLICATION: Vehicle bodies to suit pickups, trucks, trailers and semi-trailers (upto 40 f long) are manufactured by us according to customer requirement.
PANEL THICKNESS: 80mm to 150mm Thickness Suitable for +15 Deg to -40 Deg.
DOORS: The diferent kinds of doors for the insulated truck body are manufactured individually within our factory to meet specifc client requirement. These include double or single leaf hinged door with 270° opening.
FLOORS: The internal fooring of the vehicle body is made using high grade chequered aluminum finish plates.
FINISH: PPGI , Plastsol Coated GI, Stainless Steel, GRP Facing, Wooden Finish & Chequered Aluminium (For Flooring Only) etc.